paper A) GLIMPSE) OF) #04
Experience is the subject of our fourth paper issue. The texture of lived experience. Conditions of possible experience. Against/despite the constraints of habit and related norms.
What kind of experiences would we like to have in private and public spaces?
What can we draw from inherited idea(l)s, habits, privileges, and the invisible, often unspoken movement of idea(l)s through generations so as to enrich and open present experiences?
The upcoming print issue is edited by Dimitra Ioannou and Rebecca Wilcox.
The Experiencing the Radical Body issue features
• poetry by Serena Braida, Vahni Capildeo, Sasha Dugdale, Katie Ebbitt, Anna Gurton-Wachter, Jane Joritz-Nakagawa, Lotte L.S., Mira Mattar, So Mayer, Diana Manesi, Amy McCauley, Gizem Okulu, Eleanor Perry, Vassiliea Franck-Lee Alli-Tis Stylianidou, yarrow yes woods
• prose by Stephanie Young
• artworks by Dimitra Ioannou, Caroline May, and Nana Sachini
• Critical ideas by Elena Tzelepi
• Narratives in Progress by Eva Moreda and Rebecca Wilcox
• columns by Louisa Doloksa (on literature and bowels), Kyriaki Goni (on rituals).
This is a limited edition (17X24 cm, B&W) in English.
A) GLIMPSE) OF) took part in the second edition of the Printing Plant Art Book Fair in Amsterdam (2019), and in the first edition of the Athens Art Book Fair (2019). Issue #3 is available at Good Press Gallery in Glasgow, and Little Tree Bookstore in Athens.