Please read the guidelines before you submit.
Narratives in Progress are autonomous narrative units updated with new content as often as their authors wish. Narratives in Progress may be in any form. Please check the ones that have been already been published, before submitting your proposal.
Narratives In Progress feature hybrid works in which intersect, among others, feminism και queer identity (Α Thing Like You and Me), theatre, mathematics, and formal languages (Centurion by Tom Snarsky), meteorology, autobiography and poetry (Walking Through Memories by Jeremy Hight), biography and journal (Second-hand Stories by Dimitra Vamiali), the body and the rhizome (Rhizosome by Theodoros Chiotis), appropriations of the lyric style, the fairy tale, and references to the New York School of Poetry (Hotel Women by Anthonis Katsouris).
The Feministic series. It was launched on March 8th 2019 to honor and empower all women out there. It features so far works by Serena Braida, Diana Manesi, Katie Ebbitt, Hiromi Suzuki, Anna Pantelakou, Kara Goughnour, Lotte L.S., Kika Kyriakakou, Louiza Vradi, Claire Donato.
• A) GLIMPSE) OF) is looking for #radicalpoetry #experimentalwriting #SoundPoetry #VisualPoetry #ProsePoems #ExperimentalProse #HybridEssays #politicalart #collages #DigitalArt #SoundArt, photography, video art, non academic essays, queer, anti-capitalistic, idiosyncratic, naive, innovative, progressive, lyric, #feminist, grotesque, gurlesque, #multilingual, #collab works.
• A) GLIMPSE) OF) does not reproduce works that have been blogged or published in magazines and websites, neither ready made, unless you appropriate them.
• A) GLIMPSE) OF) does not publish archival photographs of sculptures, paintings, installations.
• Contributors participate with original, previously unpublished works, or works that had a very small distribution.
• Submissions may be in English, Greek or French, or multilingual.
• No simultaneous submissions. Only submissions for the NARRATIVE IN PROGRESS and the Feministic series will be read.
Please send your proposals, along with a short bio, to Dimitra Ioannou at <info at aglimpseof.net> (subject: NARRATIVE IN PROGRESS or FEMINISTIC SERIES) .